Friday, July 22, 2011

Double Chocolate Chip Frappacino

In celebration of my new macbook, I decided to treat myself to a delectable treat -

Since there is not a Starbucks or Baskin Robbins within a 100 mile radius of me, I decided to test the following recipe:


1/2 cup Vanilla Silk Light
1 cup Ice
3 tsp Starbucks mocha powder
2 tsp Nestle Toll house semi-sweet mini-topper morsels

Blend 5 minutes-ish

I'm giving myself 3.5 stars because it wasn't bad, but could use a bit more blend time.
Additionally, I think it may be much more tasty with chocolate syrup instead of powder....

Next time, I think I am going to combine equal parts Starbucks mocha powder with warm water to create the syrup. I'll keep you posted.

If you're craving something chocolatey without too many calories and you are nowhere near a Starbucks, try it out! Let us know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment